Friday, April 25, 2008

Missing someone you love ...

Is there a way to tell you I love you,
Is there a way to tell you I care,
Is there a way to show you I miss you,
Is what I think in despair,

But soon the day shall grace our hearts,
When I'll hold you in my arms,
After we've spent these days apart,
And my eyes will spin yarns,

I had dreamt of the unknown,
Feared being alone and lost,
But now I know my stars have shone,
When I have you to call my own ....

Your presence means the world to me,
Your laughter brings a smile to my face,
Your words turn around my tears to glee,
Your love from heart can never erase ....

No comments:

Disclaimer & Copyright Info :

This site and the content within represent personal opinions. Unless stated otherwise, all site content is copyright © 2007 -2009 Aditi W. Singh. All Rights Reserved.

Open to requests for a personal touch to your own greetings.

Do NOT Copy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape