Thursday, April 16, 2009

Discovering love here ...

I don't know what love is
I don't know what I feel
Never knew much of happiness
Tears just wouldn't heal
Life seems empty and barren
Till I talk to you
Everything seems a lot brighter
For those moments few
Don't know what will be of tomorrow
Don't wanna remember my past
My present with you each day
Is what I want to last
Can feel you sitting beside me
No matter where I go
Can hear you every minute
Telling me what I need to know
If this is love, so be it
If this is love, so be it

I cannot promise happiness forever
Nor laughter every day
Can't say there will be roses
Every step of the way
But the simple truth remains
Whether the sky is grey or blue
I'll be standing right here
Coz I belong to you

4 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

another beautiful post adisha...i am just loving it :)..

urs..hemu..

priya said...

True true...

The Vitruvian Boy said...

lovely poem....
beautiful and well expressed feelings... :)

Shakti said...

wow.. i feel in love too when i read that...:)

Disclaimer & Copyright Info :

This site and the content within represent personal opinions. Unless stated otherwise, all site content is copyright © 2007 -2009 Aditi W. Singh. All Rights Reserved.

Open to requests for a personal touch to your own greetings.

Do NOT Copy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape